[OpenLayers-Users] Using fixed resolutions for overlays

Liz Godwin godwin.liz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:23:53 EDT 2008

Hey all,

I have a map that has 5 WMS layers in it.  Only one is a baselayer - 4 are
overlays.  The WMS layers are all coming from TileCache, so I'd like to use
fixed resolutions on them.  The problem though is that only the baselayer
layer will respond to setting "resolutions" and draw tiles.  The other
layers simply do not draw.  I know it's a baselayer issue because I tried
setting more than one as a baselayer, and they tiled/drew fine as
baselayers.  They just will not as overlays.

What can I do to fix this?  I'd be ok extending something to fix the
problem, but I haven't been able to determine how to fix this yet.

Thanks,

Liz