[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.Button is conflict with DrawFeature-OpenLayers.Handler.Path

carls carlshe at 163.com
Sat Oct 25 11:47:01 EDT 2008

I add DrawFeature control on map for OpenLayers.Handler.Path or
OpenLayers.Handler.Polygon. These two controls use 'double click' to
conclude the input of a linestring or a polygon.

I also add a OpenLayers.Control.NavigationHistory on map, and few
self-defined OpenLayers.Control.Buttons.

If I choose the control DrawFeature for OpenLayers.Handler.Path or for
DrawFeature-OpenLayers.Handler.Polygon as current control, and then double
click on a OpenLayers.Control.Button or
OpenLayers.Control.NavigationHistory, there will be a error message
(runtime-error: 'this.line.geometry' is null or not an object) occurred with
function 'dblclick' of 'Path.js' or 'Polygon.js', as follows

dblclick: function(evt) {
        if(!this.freehandMode(evt)) {
            var index = this.line.geometry.components.length - 1;

this.line.geometry.removeComponent(this.line.geometry.components[index]);
            if(this.persist) {
                this.destroyPoint();
            }
            this.finalize();