[OpenLayers-Users] Polygon Cluster

Jerome Freyre jerome.freyre at hispeed.ch
Mon Oct 27 12:15:24 EDT 2008

It's Jerome ;)

Unfortunaly not... All the feature added in a Layer that use the cluster
strategy will be represented as a point.

If at a certain level of zoom you want to display the feature as his "real
representation" (point, polygon, linestring), you can use the method
deactivate().

In a project, I purpose to the user to (de)activate the "clustering mode".
If the user feel that the map is not "readable" he can (de)activate the mode
by clicking a checkbox.

I think it is interessant to let the user choose to activate or not the
mode!?