[OpenLayers-Users] User inputs in Popups

Indika Tantrigoda indika85 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 09:21:35 EDT 2008

Hi Alexandre,
Thanks for the reply. I am referring to the html text box inside the popup.
Thats where I want to enter the data.
I also included a button in the popup to initiate the transaction. This
works fine when I hard code the attribute information.

I did try the method you suggested. Maybe because the html text box is not
directly in the web page(but rather in the popup) I didnt have much success.
However I will try this again. Maybe I missed something.

If there is any other way of achieving this (maybe with ajax) kindly let me
know.

Regards,
Indika