[OpenLayers-Users] Vector features don't display at level 0

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Sep 3 09:05:42 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

  I have a WFS layer that displays features on different zoom levels.
When I initialize the zoom level to anything but 0, features are
displayed.  If I then go back to level 0, features are displayed.

  But, when I start at level 0, features are not displayed.  I then zoom
to level 1 and here they are.  Back to 0 they're here again.  Also, if I
start at level 0 ( features not here ), and unselect the layer in the
layerswitcher and reselect it, features appear.

  When starting at level 0, the features array contain features.  The
layer is inRange and is Visible so it should show its features ?

  Any hint ?

--
Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears