[OpenLayers-Users] permalink on dynamic pages?

mc.prins mc.prins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:37:18 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 15:17:54 Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> And the Scale and coords controls are both 'more modern' and work
> differently. Permalink doesn't take an options hash as its first
> argument, it takes an element (or element id): specifically, an element
> of an 'a' tag, that it will update the href of.

heh,
 it works now,
except ofcourse that when there's more than one map on a page they all zoom to
the same spot (which is in the url)... when/after I think about it that's
expected...
I'll see if I can tweak it so the url has the mapid and the map checks for
that...ArgParser and Permalink seem to be the places for adding that

M at rk