[OpenLayers-Users] openlayers does not show shapefile

Huseyin Akyol huseyin.akyol at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:25:20 EDT 2008

i guess the problem is caused by the name of your map file. Somehow mapserver
can't read the first letter of mapfile names beginning with letter "t". You
can check your apache logs, in access.log file, you will see the mapfile in
query string doesn't have its first letter. Change the name of your mapfile
and try again.

Best Regards

Huseyin