[OpenLayers-Users] Zoom to a Layer's Extent

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Fri Sep 5 07:01:55 EDT 2008

All I know is that I have some vectors in a layer somewhere on the map,
but I don't know where their center is or how far out I need to zoom to
them all at the maximum zoom scale.  I need a bounding box for an entire
layer, if that's possible because these layers are not the same (these
are pipeline networks for different companies).