[OpenLayers-Users] LayerSwitcher with icons and custom titles

Carolin Wengerter wengerter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 06:45:13 EDT 2008

Hello List!

I've searched the list but didn't found anything. Perhaps somebody can
give me a word of advice. I have got a map with different WFS-Layers
and markers/icons. Now I want to include the icons in the
LayerSwitcher like a legend. How can I do this?

And here another question:
I changed the titles of the LayerSwitcher in the loadContents-function.
this.baseLbl.innerHTML=OpenLayers.i18n("Grundkarte");
this.dataLbl.innerHTML=OpenLayers.i18n("Überlagerung");
But is it possible to change them something like this: new
OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher({baseLbl: 'Grundkarte', dataLbl:
'Überlagerung'});?

Greetings
Carolin