[OpenLayers-Users] How do I get my polygon coordinates?

Bijoy bijoya at rediff.co.in
Thu Sep 11 07:11:18 EDT 2008

Hi GeoUser,

I tried it as shown below:-
function check(obj){
	var points = vectors.features[0].geometry.getComponentsString();  // where
vectors is myVectorLayer
        alert(points);
	polycontrol.deactivate();
}
It doesn't work. I get error like "this.components[i].toShortString is not a
function" in the
OpenLayers.Util.applyDefaults(geometry,t...sh(this.components[i].toShortString());}

It seems so close... and yet so far... :)
<BIJOY>