[OpenLayers-Users] Bug ie:8

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Sep 14 08:31:59 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 12:08:54PM +0200, Kenny France wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am not sure if this is a problem but
>
> whilst testing IE 8 i get the following error and the maps won't load
>
> Invalid Argument
> VML.js        Line:43
> Code:0        Char: 13

OpenLayers developers have not yet put any effort into supporting IE8.

However, having this in a reproducible form will allow us to address the
problem once someone chooses to take this on as a task; Can you explain
what version you were using, and how to reproduce the problem? If you
can cause it to happen on one of the examples
(http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/) that would be best.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta