[OpenLayers-Users] Jumping map while panning in Internet Explorer

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 02:10:52 EDT 2008

Things that come to mind are css attributes on the containing DOMElements
like 'margin', 'padding', etc.

I would suggest trying with the latest RC from the 2.7 branch. We are within a
couple of weeks of doing the 2.7 final release, and it contains a fix for the
aforementioned 'container-css' problem.

http://openlayers.org/api/2.7-rc2/OpenLayers.js