[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers at FOSS4G

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 23:07:51 EDT 2008

Cheers, Tim for putting this together.

I have gone ahead and wiki-fied it and (tried, at least) to link to it from the
homepage.

At any rate, if anyone else has some events going on or wants to meet up for
drinks or at the OSGEO booth, please add a link here:

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/FOSS4G2008

...it's wiki, so please do feel free to edit it! :-)

Erik