[OpenLayers-Users] loading heavy WFS. solutions?

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 09:04:34 EDT 2008

Hi giohappy :-)

MapFish doesn't currently include anything for grid/map interaction
(e.g. clicking on a grid row selects the corresponding feature on the
map). But this is something we'll be looking at soon since we need for
a project. However we've just added classes useful for adding features
to grids (stores actually). Please take the discussion to the MapFish
mailing list if you want to know more. Thanks. Eric