[OpenLayers-Users] continuing a previously drawn line

Mark Wright sparkymeister at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 20:47:34 EDT 2008

Here's what I would like to do. I only want users to be able to draw a
single line. So once they have drawn a line continuing to draw would
simply add to that line rather than creating a new line. Here's an
example of how that would work. The user draws a line and switches to
navigation mode and moves the map over a bit so that there's more room
to draw. Then the user returns to draw mode and continues drawing the
existing line.

I don't see anything in the docs about this and was wondering if
anybody might have any suggestions.

Thanks
Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.