[OpenLayers-Users] OL custom api builder?

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:04:34 EDT 2008

fwiw I have had good success using the YUI compressor as an
alternative to jsmin:

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/compressor/

It does a slightly better job of compressing javascript (and supports
CSS) because it renames local variablesto have shorter names, saving
some characters.  May not seem like much, but it does add up.

Cheers

Paul