[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatureInfo multiple layers

Rodrigo rca.cirdan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:00:27 EDT 2008

Hello Nina!!
I believe that you want to get the info of all the layers of your map at a
single click
into a determined position, right?

So, at QUERY_LAYERS param, you'll have to write what Mika said, but leaving
the
index off (map.layers.params.LAYERS) , this way, all the array will be sent
to the query! (I beleve this should work)!

You said about layerlist...

If you notice, the "layerlist" at the OpenLayers site's example is declared
as a list of
layers names:

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/GetFeatureInfo (line 3 of the first code ;)
)

(I don't know if you have declared it.. but.. it's there...hehehe)

Oh and...I don't know if you have overlays in your map, but, if you do,
maybe is better to take care about the visibility of layers...

I've made some tests and discovered that even when a overlay is not showed
in the map, the getFeatureInfo returns it's infos when you use a query param
like this (map.layers.params.LAYERS), because you pass the layer to the
query anyway... XD

Only some adjusts can fix this, if necessary.. =)

I hope I have helped! =)

Rodrigo

Rodrigo C. Antonialli
Rio Claro - SP - Brasil