[OpenLayers-Users] Transform Vector Layer / Vector Feature

Salvaro asufsc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 08:18:41 EDT 2008

Another doubt:
vectorFeature.geometry.transform(new
 OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),  new
 OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"));

I was looking the OpenLayers and Geometry.js aparently doesn't have a
function "transform" (as her "sons" have), in this example geometry is
calling transform from where? Have the Geometry a generic transform or
should I use the transform direct from the Point?

Thanks!