[OpenLayers-Users] Overview map image offset

BrainDrain paulborodaev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 14:37:22 EDT 2008

my own answer:
if my main map has tiled base layer(1) with gutter>0 and I use it for
creating (by cloning) untiled overview layer{2} of my minimap control then I
need not only set gutter=0 but in addition:
imageSize = new OpenLayers.Size(...,...) (otherwise 1st layer tileSize (with
applied gutter) will be used)
and imageOffset = new OpenLayers.Pixel(0,0).