[OpenLayers-Users] Can I draw a "great circle" Vector?

Ken Martin ken at kpmartin.com
Tue Sep 30 16:23:04 EDT 2008

Newbie (and incredibly impressed) user. :)

I'm drawing lines based on example code I've grabbed from
openlayers.org, which is essentially using this...

var lineFeature = new OpenLayers.Feature.Vector(
					new OpenLayers.Geometry.LineString(pointList),null,style_green);

It's working great, but I'd like the lines to be "great circle" or
"haversine" lines.

Possible?

I have seen the following, but not sure how to use it for this... http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/GreatCircleAlgorithms

Thanks! :)

Ken Martin

P.S. Sorry if you're seeing multiple copies of this... I think I
goofed up when emailing this previously.