[OpenLayers-Users] removeFeatures + Cluster Strategy

Heidt, Christopher M. CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com
Wed Apr 1 10:30:00 EDT 2009

Ok, to help anybody who also comes across this issue, you seem to have to do the following:

clusterStrategy.deactivate();
featureLayer.destroyFeatures(featureLayer.features);
clusterStrategy.activate();

If you don't deactivate the cluster strategy before removing your features then,
for some reason, the cluster strategy will still think they are there and will
contienue to make new clusters everytime you change your zoom level.

Anybody know how to fix this so I don't have to toggle strategy activation?