[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with zoom and markers while changing layers

altserg at yahoo.com altserg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 12:19:42 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to add layers support using baseLayers.html example. I have Google maps layer and Open street maps layer and switch between them.
I have Open Street maps as default layer and I also have a marker layer. In open Street Maps all works OK, but when I change layer to google maps, I loose the zoom level and see map of whole world and all markers are located on equator. After that map works fine, can be zoomed, etc. but markers are not displayed.

What can be wrong ?

In fact, I try to add extra google layer to opengst fleet tracking system into it's openlayers.js file

Serg