[OpenLayers-Users] Get Mouse Event object on callbak using SelectFeature

Bijoy K. Anupam bijoya at rediff.co.in
Thu Apr 2 14:11:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to display a small div on hover of a feature. Is there anyway to get the mouse event object on hover. Hoping someone have done something similar.

I can use centerLonLat, but that won't help because the polygon is large enough, and displaying it in the center won't do any good. It has to be displayed along with the mouse pointer, just like tooltip.

Or, if we can display default title on vector.

Please help.

With Regards
Bijoy K. Anupam