[OpenLayers-Users] Overwriting OL classes

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Mon Apr 6 12:04:56 EDT 2009

>  * Override methods:
>  * Pass in custom functions to options:

You can pass in function definitions with configuration options? I
didn't know that! I take it that's a feature of Prototype?

And the override-by-assignment feature using the classes' .prototype
attribute; very nice too. Thanks for the education in Prototype here too.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security