[OpenLayers-Users] Issue creating Vector layer with data

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Apr 9 09:32:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

Le Thursday 09 April 2009 15:21:11 Christopher Schmidt, vous avez écrit :
> [..]
>
> Are you using trunk, or 2.7?
I am using 2.7

> 2.7 doesn't have reprojection support.
Hum, this is strange because I succeed to see my GML layer with the first
method :/ It seems that was du to a cache problem ;)

I added proj4js lib with all my EPSG defs file. Does it explain what it is
working?

> How
> are you testing that there is 'nothing inside'? checking layer.features,
> watching XMLHttpRequest, or just visual inspection?
Using Firebug>DOM, then map.layer[23].features.

My final purpose was to move to GeoJSON format. But my GeoJSON data seems not
good. I tried to use GeoJSON data made from ogr2ogr from a shape file
(railway stations) and it is working. However I can't see the difference
between the files (except that all data of my first GeoJSON file is in one
line).

Hope it is clear,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin

Ne demandez pas si vous pouvez contribuer, contribuer ! :)
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org