[OpenLayers-Users] Capturing when a drawn feature has been dragged - How??

plen peteralen at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 9 15:47:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am using the OpenLayers drawing controls for drawing points, lines, and polygons.  For the "select" control, I have define it like:

select: new OpenLayers.Handler.Feature( { map: MAP_OBJ },
                                              getFeaturesLayer(),
                                              featureEventCallbacks)

and then in the featureEventCallbacks function I have things like:

featureEventCallbacks = {
      "over": function(feature) {
	 // FEATURE MOUSE OVER
      },
      "out": function(feature) {
	 // FEATURE MOUSE OUT
      },
      "click": function(feature) {
              // FEATURE CLICK
      }
};

I am looking for a similar thing concerning the "drag" control so that I can get notified when the user has
dragged a feature.  I have tried to set up somthing similar to the "select" callbacks but with no luck.  Not sure if I just don't have the right type (over, out, click) for the drag or it is handled differently.

Does anyone know how I can capture the end of a drag event (from the drag control)?

Thanks - Peter