[OpenLayers-Users] Add layers drawing points

Lucas Eskopinski eskopinski at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:20:09 EDT 2009

Hi paweluz,

Thanks for you help, working after remove, but do you know why points disappear after I change one specific level zoom?

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3610/figura01.png
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4426/figura02.png

Thanks.

Lucas Vargas Eskopinski.

Hello

First sorry for may poor English... Well I think I had this same problem when I was learning the WMS stuff. If you have this same problem, which I think you do, the solution is really easy. Remove the 'tilesOrigin' line and that should help you. For example my wms layer looks like this:

		stops_8 = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
                    "Przystanki 8", "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms",
                    {
                        layers: 'mgr:stops8',