[OpenLayers-Users] OL display issues.

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Apr 20 12:01:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

If your mapserver is working, then OL should have no trouble connecting
to it with the layer object definition you psoecified in your first post.

Try to use Firebug for Firefox [1] and grab the image URL (in the Net
tab) that is sent to your mapserv and work from there.

Julien

[1] http://getfirebug.com/

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix