[OpenLayers-Users] Using dynamic, single tile maps with OpenLayers?

Cris Moore cris.w.moore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:10:59 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm new to OpenLayers and would appreciate some help getting started in the
right direction.

The maps that I want to display are dynamic, single tile maps in Mercator
format.  Each map to be displayed is generated on-the-fly based on API set
options, including a scale specified in nautical miles/inch.  Images are
available through HTTP GET after the image is created.

What would be the best approach in using OpenLayers with these maps?

Thanks for the help.