[OpenLayers-Users] How to use OpenLayers requesting WFS with Spatial Operations

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Fri Apr 24 22:19:20 EDT 2009

Hi Myeonghun Jeong,

Can you explain what you try to do? Do you want to display a WFS layer
on your map that automatically requests the correct features within the
BBOX of the viewport or do you want to have control over what BBOX you
send to the WFS server and send your WFS 'manually'?

Maybe it is good to have a look at some examples (type WFS in the search
box): [1].

Regards, Roald

[1] http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/