[OpenLayers-Users] change projection layer dynamically

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Sat Apr 25 20:19:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to find out if it is one layer (or layername) that you
request or different layers (or layer names) for different zones. If it
is the former, I would have no idea how to solve your problem. If it is
the latter, the MapServer solution would be perfect. You would then
define 3 layers in MapServer (it was three zones, wasn't it?) for every
zone, each with their own projection. And in OpenLayers, you would
create 1 WMS layer that requests those 3 layers from MapServer as if it
was one layer. MapServer would do the reprojection for you.
If the WMS server is public and you can give me the URL and the layers
you need, I'd be happy to try it out for you.

Cheers, Roald