[OpenLayers-Users] Location is Full error, loading kmz file locally.

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:01:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to load a local kmz file onto a Mapserver layer. I'm getting an
error in Firebug which reads "location is full." Any suggestions? Here is my
code

    <script type="text/javascript">
             <!--
             var map, layer, bounds;

             function init(){
                 map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', { projection: new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:22332"),
  displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:22332"), units:
"meters"} );
                 layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer( "Jerba",
                        "http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe", {map:
'C:/ms4w/apps/jerba_apps/Jerba.map'} );
                map.addLayer(layer);
        map.addLayer(new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("Jerba_Topo",
"kml/jerba_topo.kmz"));
                map.zoomToExtent( new OpenLayers.Bounds (629664.75,
3694383.75, 693473.18, 3754557.09));
                map.addControl( new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher() );
                map.addControl( new OpenLayers.Control.MousePosition() );
                map.addControl( new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap() );
                map.addControl( new OpenLayers.Control.ScaleLine() );
                map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.Permalink());
             }
             // -->
         </script>