[OpenLayers-Users] WMS returns pink tiles on remote Site with Opera

Dresel dresel at gmx.at
Mon Apr 27 04:13:28 EDT 2009

Hoi,

i published a WMS with ArcGIS Server and tried to use it with openlayers.
The script works on IE/Firefox locally and on our webserver, but if i use
Opera the script on the server returns pink tiles (local execution works
fine). "Rightclick - Show Image" on the pink tile returns the right image.

So i think this depends on some security settings in opera. I looked through
the settings but didn't find anything useful (im not really familiar with
opera).

Any suggestions what this could be?

Greets,
Dresel