[OpenLayers-Users] Node was not found: code:8 - fixed in 2.6+ ?????

plen peteralen at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 27 18:50:11 EDT 2009

Roald,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, that was a typo.  The dot should not have been
there.  Concerning the ideas of testing with an OL 2.7 or 2.8rc as well as
moving out of FF2, the problem is that we can't control that.  We are in an
environment where we must program to IE6, IE7, and FF2.  As for the OL
version, we are using OL via a different mapping API that wraps OL.  I can't
test using OL directly unless I create a separate test app, but even then I
won't know for sure if it fixes the problem I am running into.  We only get
what they have and they are just moving to OL v2.7 in the near future.  The
problem is that it is a slow moving train to when trying to keep up with the
web versions.

Thanks - Peter