[OpenLayers-Users] SelectFeatureControl invalid when set style to vector?

shane_china xiaying4415139 at 163.com
Wed Apr 29 08:37:51 EDT 2009

here is the detail code

When I construct vecotr like this:  var vector = new
OpenLayers.Feature.Vector(point);
select feature control works well. When the vector was selected, color
changed.

But when I construct vector like this :
var layer_style = OpenLayers.Util.extend({},
OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.style['default']);
layer_style.strokeColor = "blue";
layer_style.fillColor = "blue";
var vector = new OpenLayers.Feature.Vector(point, null, layer_style);
Then the vector was selected, the color didn't change althought the vector
was actually selected.
I don't know why, is there any other style I should set?