[OpenLayers-Users] vector layer with WFS protocol: load wheninvisible?

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Apr 29 09:47:25 EDT 2009

Could this have to do something with allOverlays: true which I am using?

I've changed back the sequence of layers (should be up in 5 minutes) so
it's reproduceable in the following example (the GNIS population is the
WFS layer), switch it off and zoom to max extent you'll see the WFS
request for the whole world going off.

http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/bartvde/owscontext/openlayers/examples/owscontext.html

Best regards,
Bart