[OpenLayers-Users] KML

maelstrom666 rohan at quintemri.com
Mon Aug 3 04:00:32 EDT 2009

Hi I am very new to OL and I am having some issues with kml and markers.
When I go to
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/sundials-spherical-mercator.html , the
sundials show up fine.
In the zip file I downloaded from the main website, this example was
included.
However I do not see the sundials on the example stored on my machine.
The code is exactly the same, the files are all in the right folders.. I am
not sure why it isnt working.
Do I need to install kml on my machine or something?

Also, I need some help with markers. I am currently using a google streets
layer on my map. When I add markers to it, no matter what lonlat I specify,
it will always show up at 0,0.

Thanks in advance,
Rohan Patel