[OpenLayers-Users] Measure control problem

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Mon Aug 3 11:01:20 EDT 2009

No, I need planar distance since my map is in Mercator projection.
I provided The coordinates of point 1 and point 2 in lat/long just for
test purpose.

Sorry for the confusion.
Steve

Steve Toutant, M. Sc.
Analyste en géomatique
Secteur environnement
Direction des risques biologiques, environnementaux et occupationnels
Institut national de santé publique du Québec
945, avenue Wolfe
Québec, Qc G1V 5B3
Tél.: (418) 650-5115 #5281
Fax.: (418) 654-3144
steve.toutant at inspq.qc.ca
http://www.inspq.qc.ca

Kwong Hu Kiu <kwonghu at hotmail.com>
03/08/2009 10:47 AM

<steve.toutant at inspq.qc.ca>, <users at openlayers.org>
cc

Objet
RE: [OpenLayers-Users] Measure control problem

I think you are looking for the Vincenty distance formula.
It's included in the examples as well.