[OpenLayers-Users] point.transform FAIL

Greg Corradini gregcorradini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:21:23 EDT 2009

Hello,
The following code works with other EPSG mercator projections. But I
can't get it to transform my LonLat point into  EPSG:26915. This made
me think I didn't set up the proj4 file correctly -- maybe when I call
"new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:26915")" it can't find it. However,
my displayProjection is set using the same function to EPSG:26915 and
all my WMS layers show up correctly. Any ideas? FireBug confirms that
the function point.transform returns the exact same LonLat I passed in
-- I end up south of Ghana in the ocean. Oh No!

Thanks for your thoughts