[OpenLayers-Users] multiple layers

Ivan Grcic ivan.grcic at geofoto.hr
Wed Aug 5 16:58:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

i guess draw control brings your vector layer to the top so it could
be drawn on.

you could register a function on draw control deactivate event,  that
would bring your marker layer back to top.

drawControl.events.register('deactivate', drawControl, function(){

//here you can move your desired layer to top...
//maybe this will do??
map.resetLayersZIndex();

//and activate selectControl again..
selectcontrol.activate();