[OpenLayers-Users] Bug in Google with overaly example

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:35:05 EDT 2009

Hi all,
The google with overlay example from "http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/"
is working incorrectly. The bug is not only because the worldmap is not
loaded correctly but also because this is covering whole the map and thus
the google layer is not showed, just the worldmap is showed. if you turn off
the worldmap layer then it's possible to view the google layer. I realized
about it because I have a similar example overlaping google maps with
mapguide layers and 3 months ago this sample worked appropriately (in that
moment the last release was 2.6 version) and now I got the same bug, it
means that mapguide layers covers whole map that don't enable to view the
google layers.

has anyone run into with this?

Regards,

-----