[OpenLayers-Users] Using Openlayers with Tile and Export Image doesnt "overlap"

RajeevSharma rajeev.kumar.sharma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 06:05:18 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am using Open Layers for the first time, and would like to display maps
from multiple services.

1. A Tiled map service which forms the background.
2. One or more Dynamic map services which will be used to overlay on top of
the first service.

I am using the XYZ and ArcGIS93Rest respectively to do the same. The maps do
display but their images arent synchronised. Meaning, the tiled layer image
comes up on the top left part of the screen, and the export map from the
Rest service comes up in the centre and larger than the tiled map.

I tried tweaking around with the resolution param which didnt help much. The
maps moved a bit closer until 4000 then they started moving apart. Setting
this to "auto" didnt help either. The SRS is the same for both services. As
are the map initial and final extents.

Can any one please let me know if I am doing something wrong out here?

Thanks,
Rajeev