[OpenLayers-Users] IE7 Error when adding vector layer

Derek Watling derek at cmainfo.co.za
Fri Aug 14 09:58:37 EDT 2009

Hi Christopher

Thank you for your reply.

I have a chain of functions/PageMethods that are called starting in the
pageLoad() function as I need other information before the map is
initialised. Each PageMethod waits for the results to be returned and
handled before calling the next one.

However, after much searching and examining information from Microsoft's
forums I have made the following change which seems to have solved the
problem:

xmlns:vml="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml">

Seems like IE7 wasn't always getting this from the javascript.