[OpenLayers-Users] Starting function out of OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Sun Aug 16 15:20:29 EDT 2009

Dear users,

in an appilcation I use OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud.

In these Popup I have set a link
(by Click on the link a function shall be started):

The function is correctly defined.

The problem is:
If I click on the link I always get the message:

"do_this_and_that is not a function"

I also tried e.g. :

But it did not work.

In which way can I all a function by clicking on a link out of a FramedCloud please?

Thank you very much, Kai