[OpenLayers-Users] problem labeling vector features - vertices being labeled too

Michael Anderson mike at spatialit.com
Wed Aug 19 10:42:57 EDT 2009

In the real app I'd tried setting the select style's label to an empty
string, but it didn't work so I didn't include it in my example. I added it
to the example (http://128.118.7.3/testing/testlabel.html). It makes the
label for the polygon go away, but still labels the vertices with
'undefined'.

Mike