[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with a WFS request

Arthur Delorme delorme.ipgp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:15:44 EDT 2009

Thank you !

Now I think I am close but it's still not working... Vectors are not
displayed. Do you see where I am wrong ?

var map, wms, test_WFS;
function init()
{
    map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', {
        controls: [new OpenLayers.Control.Navigation(),
            new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoom(),
            new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher()
        ]
    });

    wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("OpenLayers WMS",
        "http://labs.metacarta.com/wms/vmap0", {
            layers:'basic'
        }
    );

    test_WFS = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("test WFS", {
        strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],
        protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
            url:
"http://IP-address/cgi-bin/mapserv_5.4.1?map=/var/www/html/WFS_server/test.map",
            featureType: "aster_gdem",