[OpenLayers-Users] Overriding map style causing major drift

Christopher Dale chrelad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:53:59 EDT 2009

Heya Everyone,

I found an example on OpenLayer's site that shows another way of
accessing and modifying properties of layers.

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/modify-feature.html

This is the line that worked for me:

OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.style['default']['strokeWidth'] = '2';

Thanks everyone and thanks to team OpenLayers for making something awesome,

Chrelad