[OpenLayers-Users] WMS, Google Map, and Vector Layer

Chris Garstin Christopher.Garstin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 06:19:36 EDT 2009

Hi Arnd,

Thanks again for all your help.  To get around the problem with the one WMS
layer not supporting the projection that I need to tranform to for Google,
I've added some buttons to my map to swtich between Google and WMS layers.

Feel free to have a look.

http://oo.chrisgarstin.com/maptrack.php?id=75

You help is greatly appreciated.

Regards