[OpenLayers-Users] Overriding map style causing major drift

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Mon Aug 24 15:14:35 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 11:05 PM, Christopher Dale<chrelad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I'm running into another problem with this way of setting the vector
> layer's style. It looks like the editing handles are inheriting the
> styles from the vector layer as well, which makes for some nasty
> looking handles.
>
> Anyone know of a way to directly target the vector features themselves
> when setting the styles or else tell the editing toolbar layer not to
> inherit the styles from the default style?
>
> Here's an example of what I'm getting
>
> http://yfrog.com/74openlayers4g

I can't think of an easy way to achieve what you. I think we'd need to
extend the modify feature control to make the render intent of the
vertices configurable. In the mean time you can take a look at the
attached patch to the modify-feature.html example. This is a kinda
complex, but it works.

Hope this helps,

--
Eric Lemoine