[OpenLayers-Users] How Do I Contribute to the User Examples?

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Tue Aug 25 14:43:41 EDT 2009

I didn't get any response when I asked this last Sunday, so I thought
I'd try again on a week day when everybody's less busy.

I've recently put together a map demonstration and a short tutorial that
explains a bit about creating and using custom and built-in cursors in
OpenLayers that I'd like to contribute to the community. I know how to
post the text part to the wiki, but how do I add the map that goes with
it?  Is there a procedure for uploading working demos, or should I just
post the map code with the article? This demo map is styled after the
ones in the Examples (at http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/), so it
runs quick and takes up little space. So if someone could tell me how I
should add my two or three grains of knowledge to the documentation, I'd
appreciate it.

Regards,
- Bill Thoen